Prescriptions & Results
To request a repeat prescription, please order online via Emis Access (preferred option) - click here
If you are not yet registered with Emis Access you can order online via our website - click here
Please note: the contraceptive pill can not be ordered on a repeat prescription. Please call reception and ask for an appointment with a nurse.
Patients are required to see a doctor the first time a prescription for long-term medication is requested. Thereafter, if it is appropriate for you to receive repeat prescriptions, the following points should be noted.
* You should request a repeat prescription at least three days before you run out of
* You can order by phone, call into reception with your order slip, by post enclosing a
self addressed envelope, or by e-mail.
Please note: Please do not e-mail confidential or clinical information.
* It takes a maximum of two working days for the repeat prescription to be processed.
* You will be required to see a doctor from time to time to review your condition.
* Please order repeat prescriptions in good time prior to university vacations.
Sexual Health results and radiological results
We will send you an email to let you know if your results are normal or abnormal or if there is any action to be taken.
All other types of test results
We only email you if the test is abnormal or if any action is needed.
Please make sure we have your correct email address and check your email regularly, even in holidays. We use UEA addresses for staff and students.
If you wish, you can call and speak to someone to check if your test results are back. Please call 01603 251600 and speak to the receptionist who will direct your call as appropiate. If you are still experiencing symptoms, please let the receptionist know when you call.
Please note: Results can take between 7-10 days to come back to us.