Any of the online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- the NHS App will display your covid vaccination passes
How to register with the NHS App Online Services
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
Accessing Your GP-held Records via the NHS App or NHS Website
You can do this via the NHS App or NHS website, but there is some important information you should know before proceeding with your request for access.
Online Enquiry Service
This online enquiry service is for registered patients only.
This is for non-urgent queries only.
If you need to access the Urgent Clinician Service you will need to phone us on 01603 251600.
University certificates cannot be requested via e-Consultation.
Your request will be read by a member of the team within 4 working days and we aim to respond within a week where possible, via text or phone call.