You can have a seasonal booster dose (autumn booster) of the COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
- aged 50 or over
- aged 5 and over and at high risk due to a health condition
- aged 5 and over and at high risk because of a weakened immune system
- aged 16 and over and lives with someone who has a weakened immune system
- aged 16 and over and is a carer, either paid or unpaid
- a frontline health and social care worker
Click on the link below to book via the National Booking System, or via the AccuRx link in a text message you may have received from us.
You do not need to wait for us to contact you to book if you are within the eligible category listed above. Just use the link below:
Please note: If you are having/have had a seasonal influenza vaccine as well, there are no time restrictions on having to wait for a covid vaccine – you can have both vaccines same time/same day/another day.